The reviews asked for it, you've got it! The linear regression and data analysis solvers now each handle 30 inputs!
Are you doing math with an abacus? No? Well, why are you using Z-score tables? Enter the mean and standard deviation of a bell curve, and this application computes the area under the curve to the left of any value you specify.
Or, compute the value on a bell curve given the area beneath it.
"Statistics Pro" contains a rich collection of solvers, examples, and tutorials for the following topics:
- Data analysis (mean, standard deviation, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, and outlier thresholds for up to 30 data values)
- Linear regression (best-fit line and correlation coefficient on up to 30 points)
- Chebyshev's Theorem
- Normal Distributions
- Chi Squared Distributions
- Poisson Distributions
- Exponential Distributions
- T-Tests for One and Two Means
- Confidence Intervals
- Uniform random number generation
- Binomial random number generation
- Gaussian random number generation
- Poisson random number generation
- Exponential random number generation
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on facebook for app news, tips, and free Math help:
Please check out my other applications:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (six Math apps for the price of two!)
SAT Math Prep
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Statistics Pro is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Statistics Pro (version 3.8) has a file size of 1.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.